Quickly move large volumes of data between sites with TPG Telecom's Wavelength Services.
- State-of-the-art OTN Technology
- Flexible design options for resiliency
- Low latency and virtually no jitter
Based on state-of-the-art Optical Transport Network technology - known to TPG Telecom as our Super Highway - and leverages best-of-breed infrastructure. Providing secure point-to-point transmission links of up to 100Gbps, Wavelength Services are perfect for critical and latency sensitive applications such as disaster recovery, real time video, storage area networking, data centre connectivity and high-frequency trading.
Find out more about Wavelength Services
Benefits of TPG Telecom's Wavelength Services
Choose from flexible design options to build a network that aligns to your resiliency requirements; including Unprotected, Core Protected and Access Protected designs.
Leverage one of the largest fibre networks on the Eastern Seaboard with strategic PoPs. Extended connectivity to locations outside of the PoPs is enabled by TPG Telecom's vast fibre optic network.
Get high speeds, reliable throughput, very low latency and virtually no jitter. Future proof your ICT demands with uncompromised 100Gbps bandwidth.
TPG Telecom offers 2 Wavelength Service solutions:
1. DCWave - Supports connectivity between 2 sites that are located in any of TPG Telecom's strategically positioned network Points of Presence (PoPs).
2. OfficeWave - Supports connectivity between 2 sites when at least 1 of the sites is located at a customer premise. This solution leverages TPG Telecom's national fibre network to extend service availability to virtually any location.