TPG Telecom owns and operates nationwide fixed and mobile network infrastructure, including:
- Australia’s second-largest fixed voice and data network, with more than 27,000 kilometres of metropolitan and inter-capital fibre networks.
- A leading mobile network comprising more than 5,600 sites and covering over 23 million Australians.
- A strategic portfolio of spectrum assets.
- International transit capacity.
- International subsea cable systems connecting Australia to major hubs in North America and Asia.
Our 5G network is rolling out to selected areas in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, the Gold Coast, Newcastle, the Central Coast and Geelong.
There are over 1200 5G sites planned that are progressively being rolled out. Our current plan is to cover 85% of the population in the six most populous cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra) with our 5G network by the end of 2021.