TPG Telecom owns and operates nationwide fixed and mobile network infrastructure, including:
- Australia’s second-largest fixed voice and data network, with more than 28,000 kilometres of metropolitan and inter-capital fibre networks and thousands of on-net fibre buildings in metro and regional areas.
- A leading mobile network comprising more than 5,600 sites, covering over 23 million Australians and over 85% 5G population coverage in 10 largest cities and regions.
- City Wi-Fi networks in Adelaide, Ballarat, Bendigo, Canberra and Melbourne.
- A Fibre-to-the-Basement network in major capital cities.
- HFC networks in Ballarat, Mildura and Geelong.
- An extensive VDSL network in the ACT.
- A 7,000km submarine cable connecting Sydney to Guam, and onward to the US and Asia.
We are fast-tracking our 5G network roll-out with an innovative deployment process involving industry-first pre-assembly and testing on the factory floor.