Experience secure, scalable and cost-effective Ethernet multipoint connectivity with TPG Telecom's e-LAN.
- Secure, scalable and cost-effective
- Easily interact and share information
- Bandwidths up to 10 Gbps
Find out more about e-LAN
Benefits of TPG Telecom's e-LAN
Each connection is given a unique encapsulation ID to create an ePipe that encapsulates all data and runs across TPG Telecom's private backbone.
Access speeds from 512K to 10Gbps (and higher in some locations), depending on Access technology and location.
Web-based reporting on availability, adherence to QoS profiles, latency, jitter and packet loss.
TPG Telecom's e-LAN provides:
- The ability for you to completely manage your own routing schemes and CPE (Customer Premises Equipment)
- The control and performance of a Layer 2 VLAN service. With meshed multipoint and secure networking at Layer 2, you can experience the increased performance that a non-routed network offers, coupled with maximum bandwidths of up to 10Gbps.
- Quality of Service (QoS) options to ensure critical data is delivered within expected performance parameters. TPG Telecom's e-LAN is suitable for the most demanding enterprise requirements including voice and video conferencing applications.
TPG Telecom's e-LAN includes complete Layer 3 protocol transparency and is certified by the international Metro Ethernet Forum for compliance with their standards (MEF 9 and MEF 14 listed under TPG Telecom's subsidiary AAPT).
You can intelligently prioritise your traffic with 6 Classes of Service (CoS) available in 4 Quality of Service (QoS) packages:
- Best Effort (BE) Only: all traffic is carried in the Best Effort CoS
- Business Data (BD) Only: a simple business-grade CoS providing delivery assurance
- Simple QoS: Access to all 6 CoS, with a combination of pre-determined priority queuing and weighted round-robin traffic handling
- Flexible QoS: flexible customer defined bandwidth per CoS